- Please remain in your vehicle and complete the provided paperwork.
- Once the paperwork is complete, text our reception team to let them know: 971-319-0454
- Our reception team will let you know when to meet with an assistant underneath one of the colored canopies in front of the building
*** MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN INTERACTING WITH STAFF ***
*** DOGS MUST BE LEASHED | CATS MUST BE IN CARRIER ***
- Once you have been directed to one of the canopies, please bring your paperwork, and your pet(s). If you need assistance getting your pet(s) from the car, let the assistant know.
- The assistant will go over the paperwork and any questions you may have regarding the procedure.
- After everything has been reviewed and your questions have been answered, the assistant will bring your pet into the building and you are free to leave.
- We will contact you once your pet’s procedure is complete, with an update on how they are recovering and a preferred pick up time.
- Upon arrival, text our reception team to let them know you’re here: 971-319-0454. They will call you shortly afterwards for payment.
- You will receive a text when it is time to meet an assistant under one of the canopies to collect your pet and discuss their post-op care.